NaviGate Prepared’s software engineers develop next-generation technologies that change how schools plan and prepare for emergency situations. Our collaborative environment brings to the foreground the needs, experiences and anticipations of school administrators, staff and first responders. We translate those challenges into highly efficient, effective and simple to use technology. Our purpose is to provide peace of mind to all who are responsible for keeping children and staff safe.
NaviGate Prepared is an entrepreneurial, nimble and fast-paced organization. If you strive to see your work in action, to be part of team shaping an industry, have an innate ability to solve problems and apply your skills to a meaningful endeavor, then you may be an excellent fit. Up for the challenge? If you are an experienced software engineer who wants to work on hard problems and have the autonomy to deliver, then we want to talk to you about joining our team at NaviGate Prepared.
Skills & Experience
– 5+ years in software development
– Direct experience writing, designing and maintaining web-based applications
– Effective use of source control systems (Mercurial)
– Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
– Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to analyze customer needs and design solutions
– Strong team player and collaborator
– Setting up and maintaining AWS
– General Linux server administration
– Cordova – mobile app development
– Responsive web design
Experience Needed: 5+
Education: Associate Degree
Please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
NaviGate Prepared is currently seeking a remote Sales Representative who is passionate about school safety and brings exceptional sales experience OR a tenure in K-12 education with a tremendous network of peers. You will be responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close and striving to be the best. The ideal candidate will be responsible for initiating, nurturing and closing new business by promoting the service offerings of NaviGate Prepared, sharing industry knowledge and delivering top notch customer service. You must be fueled by an unquestionable work ethic, a desire to contribute at the highest level and be able to apply your experience to accelerate closing business. In this fast-paced environment, you must excel in problem-solving, have professional written and verbal communication talents, proven negotiation skills and an unrelenting sense of urgency.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
– Be the face of NaviGate Prepared and make us proud!
– Become an expert in school safety and emergency preparedness.
– Consistently meet or exceed quarterly and annual quota objectives.
– Identify new prospects and business opportunities.
– Build relationships at all levels of the industry including state associations, regional agencies and individual school districts.
– Generate and close B2B sales.
– Perform complete sales cycle activities from lead identification through contract negotiation involving NaviGate Prepared’s management team as required.
– Be vigilant in keeping your pipeline filled to the brim and up to date.
– Adopt and love the NaviGate Prepared culture.
– Travel consistently throughout your territory.
– Demonstrated ability to produce self-generated opportunities.
– Solid business acumen and the ability to effectively assess prospects’ business needs and business drivers, then match them with NaviGate Prepared’s solutions and services.
– Must be able to define and execute sales strategies and communicate clearly and concisely through professional presentations.
– Highly effective verbal and written communication skills, including an energetic, enthusiastic and compelling sales presence.
– Must be comfortable demonstrating software and speaking to technical and non-technical executives
– Tremendous value and “solutions” selling skills
– Ability to advance sales process via pipeline management
– Salesforce.com / CRM experience
– Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
Please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org