We are looking for individuals who are ambitious with the skill set to grow our business in innovative ways, drive results, work effectively with others, continually develop their skills and capabilities and lead our organization to achieve current and future business goals.
NaviGate Prepared’s software engineers develop next-generation technologies that change how schools plan and prepare for emergency situations. Our collaborative environment brings to the foreground the needs, experiences and anticipations of school administrators, staff and first responders. We translate those challenges into highly efficient, effective and simple to use technology. Our purpose is to provide peace of mind to all who are responsible for keeping children and staff safe.
NaviGate Prepared is an entrepreneurial, nimble and fast-paced organization. If you strive to see your work in action, to be part of team shaping an industry, have an innate ability to solve problems and apply your skills to a meaningful endeavor, then you may be an excellent fit. Up for the challenge? If you are an experienced software engineer who wants to work on hard problems and have the autonomy to deliver, then we want to talk to you about joining our team at NaviGate Prepared.
Skills & Experience
– 5+ years in software development
– Direct experience writing, designing and maintaining web-based applications
– Effective use of source control systems (Mercurial)
– Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
– Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to analyze customer needs and design solutions
– Strong team player and collaborator
– Setting up and maintaining AWS
– General Linux server administration
– Cordova – mobile app development
– Responsive web design
Experience Needed: 5+
Education: Associate Degree
*Nicotine-free candidates only
Please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OnSite Specialist – Columbus, OH
NaviGate Prepared’s OnSite Specialists utilize next-generation technologies that change how schools plan and prepare for emergency situations. Our collaborative environment brings to the foreground the needs, experiences and anticipations of school administrator, staff and first responders. We translate those challenges into highly efficient, effective and simple to use technology. Our purpose is to provide peace of mind to all who are responsible for keeping students and staff safe.
If you are a tech-savvy individual, strive to see your work in action and want to be part of a team shaping an industry, then you may be an excellent fit. We are seeking individuals willing to travel 90% of the time to prepare and create interactive floor plans for school buildings.
– Works with Client Success team to pre-plan school visits
– Coordinates OnSite schedule with appropriate school administrators
– Uses assigned equipment to efficiently photograph, map and document all areas of a building
– Provides basic customer service by addressing client concerns and questions
– Follows up with internal team to ensure all aspects of the assignment are completed
Education, Skills & Experience
– High school diploma or GED
– Detail-oriented and able to stay on task
– Able to stand for long periods of time
– Has a reliable vehicle for extensive travel
– Able to communicate well both orally and in writing
– Able to adapt to technology changes periodically and utilize equipment (i.e. cameras, IPads, etc.)
*Nicotine-free candidates only
Please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com